Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lazy Day

This evening me and Tosca went to a local schoolground to continue with environmental socialization. She really enjoyed running through a large tunnel that was there. I'm finding that a lot of modern playground equipment are incredibly weird and don't really provide me with good training opportunities.

We also had a session with the Dremel earlier today. I filed all of her front nails and she behaved like a star. She was super relaxed the entire time. It's not her first time but this was definitely the best. I only recently got the Dremel and it's without a doubt one of the best money I've spent when it comes to my dogs. I made a terrible mistake with Bella not cutting her nails often enough and it's a real pain working the quick back to a good length. Now I have easily been keeping Tosca's nails short from the day I got her.

I have been awfully lazy with my camera and need to sort that out. With the speed Tosca is growing I don't want to miss out of having enough puppy photos of her later on. I have also started taking videos of training sessions that I will use to better evaluate myself and my progress. I would have posted the one I had taken for me yesterday but Tosca was so distracted that it would just make me look bad. Ha!

I also got information about the puppy class I will be attending this month, it starts 23rd September and will be on Mondays and Wednesdays. I can literally walk to class as it's in the stable area about 7 minutes walk from my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment